Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Hey-o!
I've missed the last couple of WILW's and I was determined to do it this time! I've got class soon so this one is going to be pretty short! Here we go!

I'm loving- that my sweet love Steven and I had our 1 year "anniversary" on Monday (the quotations are because I don't think you have actual anniversaries until your married.) Anyway we've been together for a whole year and I couldn't be happier. He's such a sweetheart and does so much for me. I'm truly a very lucky girl. We decided since we're in college and all that we wouldn't do much. No gifts and we went out to dinner. It was really fun. There is a possibility that I made him a gift anyway. Nothing big, it was a cute idea though.  I made him a book of cards with 52 reasons why I loved him! (one for each week we've been together!) and since the traditional gift for a 1 year is paper gifts I thought it fit perfect! :)




I'm loving- that I've got less than a week left until Christmas break! I can't wait to see all my family and have a whole month off of school!


I'm loving-that when we do start next semester, I'm taking a few art classes! I've wanted to take some for awhile now and have had a full schedule. I'm almost done with school and I absolutely can not wait! 

I'm loving- my roommates and I took a few Christmas pictures so we could make cards to send home to our families. It was so funny taking the pictures, none of us could stop laughing. :)





I'm loving- all of you! It means so much to me when you take time to comment and follow! :) Thanks so much for reading! 

Link up and tell us what you are loving! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment