Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

So I got this idea from Stephanie's  page and I thought it was pretty cool! So here we go!


1. I'm loving the fact that I'm out of school for the summer. Although it means I'm going to be working crazy hours at my jobs, it also means I'll have time to visit my old pool ( I miss lifeguarding already), go to the lake, and have all the other fun that summer brings!


2. I'm loving making jewelry!  I have made a few hemp bracelets for my friends and a keychain for Steve! I also am working on a anklet for my mom. 




3. I'm loving crafts of any sort right now! Shelby and I just moved into a new apartment and it needs lots of decorating! (any ideas?) I have painted some wood letters that i'm going to hang on the wall that i'm pretty proud of (since i'm not the strongest artist) 




4.  I'm loving my new chucks! :) I have a pair of plain black ones but I feel like these ones are much cooler!
(The other feet are stevens haha)



5. I'm loving that my little cousin and best friend, Dustin, graduated this past weekend! I'm so proud of him! :)


   


6. Lastly,.I'm loving my sweet boyfriend. We've been together for almost 7 months and I couldn't be happier (especially since he's on his way to get me amigos right now!) He's my best friend, and always knows how to make me smile. I don't know what I'd do with out him! ♥


Thats all for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment