Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Keeping the Faith..

Lately, I've had some issues with school, work, and just everyday stress that are really getting to me. I'm not exactly pleased how far I've still got to go in school, and I just wish I was further in life. But hey, what can you do? Everyone has setbacks and it's just something we've got to learn to work around. I thought I'd post a few quotes and pictures that help me feel better when I'm down. I hope they help you too. 

 I love this quote. It always makes me feel so much better about school. Its so hard for me to decide on one thing to do the rest of my life, when I love so many things. So I'm doing a bunch of things that are taking a lot longer than expected. 

Remember what is most important…
It’s not having everything go right;
it’s facing whatever goes wrong.
It’s not being without fear;
it’s having the determination
to go on in spite of it.
Remember that every day ends
and brings a new tomorrow.
Love what you do,
do the best you can,
and always remember
how much you are loved.
~ Vickie M. Worsham













There is a lot of pictures but these always make me smile. :) Enjoy lovelies. 

1 comment:

  1. What an uplifting collection of quotes and pictures! I especially love the "never sacrifice who you are." Thanks for brightening my morning!

    ReplyDelete