Wednesday, May 16, 2012

It's Wednesday, you know what I'm talking about.

Happy Wednesday loves! Link up!


This Wednesday is particularly special because it's exactly ONE week until I will be winning big in Vegas! (A girl can dream, right?) Anyway, sorry for the lack of posts this week, I've been very busy with a few projects!

I'm loving : my dresser! It used to be just plain white and boring. It was practically falling apart too, so Steven and I fixed 'er up! I think it's beautiful. It's actually not quite done in the picture, I just couldn't wait to show you all! :)


I'm loving: my tie dye rainbow cake I made last night! I got the idea from bird on a cake! I'm no professional cake maker, but I think mine turned out pretty cool! And it tastes awesome!



I'm loving: my new plant! I've wanted a puppy forever. I used to have a pug at home but when we moved he couldn't come with us :( I miss him mucho. He was always a bundle of fun! So, since I can't have a dog in my apartment, I got a plant. It's not near as much fun, but it's pretty to look at!
:'( this is the only picture I could find of me and ol' Ace. :) he was the best!

I'm loving: this day off. It's my last day off until Vegas. I absolutely can't wait. I think I'm going to do some shopping today and possibly make a dream catcher!

I'm loving: this man. He's the sweetest guy in the world for putting up with me when I'm not exactly as nice as I should be.


I'm loving: YOU! Your all so great for reading and commenting! Thanks so much!

3 comments: