Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Isn't it lovely

Happy Wednesday to you all!

This Wednesday I'm loving one thing more than anything else. That is that in a few short hours I will be reuniting with my sweet friend Lo to go see Ron Pope and Josiah Leming in concert! I can't wait. I miss her so much and getting to hang out most of the day is going to be awesome! 


I'm also loving a new drawing I'm working on! When it's finished I will post it for you all to see.

As always, I'm loving all of you! :) Hope your Wednesday is fantastic! Don't forget to link up!


1 comment:

  1. I hope you are having a good time with your friends if that's still going on! I think your a really great blogger so I decided to give you the Beautiful Blogger Award! copy and paste the link please: thisismeandyouwillsee.blogspot.ca/2012/06/beautiful-blogger-award.html

    -Meg

    ReplyDelete