Sunday, August 5, 2012

On your mark..get set..

Hey-o!
I hope you all had good weekends!

My weekend was great! I went to the lake with some new friends and learned how to wake board! I had a really fun time! 
I had a job interview! I went in Saturday for my interview with Old Chicago and I got the job! I'm so excited. I absolutely love being a waitress and I can't wait to start. The only down side is I won't have Saturdays off to watch football, but I'm working downtown so I don't think I'll be far from some husker football action!
So now what does this mean? I'll be moving... again! I'm honestly ecstatic. I'm moving with my sweet friend Brittany. She's such a doll I can't wait for us to live together .It feels like everything is taking off and i'm ready!

So that's pretty much it for now. Things are definitely looking up for me! Pray that it stays this way for awhile! 

How was everyone else's weekend?!

No comments:

Post a Comment