Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Introductory Post.

So, I'm new to this whole blogging thing. I thought I'd start out with a little introduction! so here goes:

This is me! I'm 20 years old and will be returning for my third year of college in the fall. I like Pull and Peel Twizzlers and am a retired pool manager :(. I started this blog because I thought it would be a fun way to fill some of my time this summer. Below you will find the people I will most likely mention in my blog (cause I love 'em!)

This is mi familia! My brother Clete, me, my momma and Trav. They're great! This is also just my immediate family. I have a very close family so you'll be sure to hear about alll my cousins. :)


This is my love, Steven. He doesn't like it when you call him Steven. :) He likes video games and football. He is one of my most favorite people in the world.


This is Shelby Lou. She's a tiny little girl with a great big heart. She would do anything for anyone. and She's my best friend. We recently got our first place together! (it's still underconstruction)


Last but not least, my best friend Nicki. She's the nicest person you will ever meet. She's moving away for college soon and we're all very sad! I'm going to miss her a lot :(

Well that's it for my introductory post! I hope you enjoyed it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment