Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Hola!
I almost forgot today was Wednesday! During the summer I tend to lose track of my days. So being Wednesday it's time for me to tell you all what I'm loving! :)


First off, I'm LOVING hair feathers. At first I was a little skeptical about this new trend, but now I totally dig them. It's an easy way to do something fun with your hair that's not permanent. Yesterday I had four feathers put in my hair, let me know what you think!


I'm loving that I'm still going to be able to work a few days a month at my pool in my home town. This will be my seventh summer at the pool. Lifeguarding has to be one of the funnest jobs imaginable, not to mention one of the easiest! I love all the guards I work with, and all the pool kids!


I'm still loving making jewelery. It's been a great way to pass some of my time. So far my peace bracelet is my favorite.





Also, I'm loving photography. I love taking pictures. I think there is something amazing about being able to show people how you view the world. Below are some of my favorite pictures I've taken.







I'm absolutely LOVING Justin Robinett and Michael Henry. They are amazing singers and do crazy good covers! I listen to them all the time! Also He Is We has been a favorite lately. Check them out!




As always, I'm loving my amazing family, friends, and boyfriend. I'm not always the most pleasant person to be around, but it's great to know that they still love me anyway.




Well, I'm loving a lot of things this Wednesday, so I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment