Saturday, June 11, 2011

Jams of June

Hey Everyone! I've been neglecting my blog a little bit (since Shelby and I are still internet-less) but I thought I would do a post on my favorite songs this month. It will be a constant work-in-progress throughout the month so be sure to check back for something new! These songs are new, old, and from every genre, so don't mind the randomness :)






Here are all my favorite songs this June..

1. My Kinda Crazy-Brantley Gilbert.

2. Badass- Saliva- This song makes me feel....well, pretty badass.


3. Crazy Girl- Eli Young Band.

4. Tears Don't Fall- Bullet For My Valentine.

5. Happily Ever After- He Is We


6. Story of Us- Taylor Swift.

7. Fur Cue- Seether

8. Ask Me To Stay- Casey Donahew Band

9. Radio Waves- Eli Young Band

10. Tonight- Seether

11. Colder Weather- Zac Brown Band

12. Lullaby- Spill Canvas

13. That's The Way We Get By- Spoon

14. Move Your Body- My Darkest Days
15. Every Lie- My Darkest Days

16.Rip Tide - Sick Puppies 

17. ET- Katy Perry






Live It Up- Brantley Gilbert


Somebody's Tryin' To Steal My Heart

That's all I've got so far, be sure to check back by the end of June for the full list!

No comments:

Post a Comment