Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Hey everyone! I've missed the last couple WILW's so I am really excited to tell you all what I am loving!


First off, I've been getting to work at the pool quite a bit, which is exciting. It's the best job and I work with all my best friends so I couldn't ask for more. There were ball games the other night too so we didn't have any kids from six to eight so this is what we did!







I'm also loving that I got to spend some time at home with my family and old friends. I've missed seeing Dustin every day so it was pretty good to see him! He's my best friend in the world and I can talk to him about everything. I'm sad that we don't get to see each other as much, but still glad I can go home once in a while.


As always, I'm loving my family, friends, and boyfriend. They are the best people in the world :) This weekend I got to go home with Steven again for the second time! We got to see his nephew again and he is getting sooo big! I also met a lot of his friends and had a lot of fun. I was super nervous at first but everyone was really nice! I'm sad that I can't go with him for the Fourth but Nicki is coming back so it's a win-win!






Also today is my friend Rustin's 21st birthday So me and Shelby tried to make him a cake that looked like a beer :)

I'm also loving this awesome summer weather! I love being outside and it's been nice a lot lately. Even though I go crazy at work when I'm stuck inside.


That's all for today! Happy Wednesday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment