Saturday, February 25, 2012

Making Time

Hello my dear bloggers!

Today after work, I was doing some homework when I randomly thought about my blog, and how I only post on it every so often. This kind of upset me. I feel like I desperately need to prioritize. I realize that school and work are very important things, but they aren't my life. I feel like they must come first always and I realize now that that's not exactly right. Little things like blogging and drawing should not be the last thing I do only if I have time. These things are just as important as school and work. They are my escape from everything that everyone else says I have to do.

The point of this whole post is, that I have decided no matter how crazy everything seems, I have got to take time and do the things I love. It's the only way I will be able to focus on other tasks. Whether I'm painting, playing music, or blogging, I need those things to help clear my head. 

.
That's all for today! :) Thanks for letting me ramble.

No comments:

Post a Comment