Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Loves

Happy Wednesday bloggers! :) Here are my loves for the week!
Don't forget to link up with Jamie and tell us all what you are loving! 

I'm loving: Crafts! I've found so many fun things on pinterest and trying them out has been so much fun! One that I couldn't wait to try out was a button lamp shade!

I want to make a button lamp!
this is the Pinterest version. source 


I thought I would make mine a little different using a floor lamp instead of a table lamp!

Next on my list is going to be do this to my head phones!
I'm also loving: that VEGAS is only a few months away! I can't wait! 
I'm loving: FEATHERS. I have an obsession. I try to wear a different kind of feather in my hair almost every day. They are just soo much fun! :) 

hair pretties!

feathers, feathers, feathers

DIY, Hair accessories

I'm loving: the funny t-shirt I just got! :)
hilarious! :) it shall be mine!

Finally,I'm loving: My family, friends and boyfriend. They mean the world to me and I don't know what I would do without them! 



Happy Wednesday Loves! :) 

2 comments:

  1. hi steph! thanks for stopping over at Love & Hot Chocolate. i hope you'll stop over more often =] i absolutely love your WILW post! now a new follower here at live by love.

    maybe we can guest blog on each others pages?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the button lampshades and the headphones! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete