Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday! :)
Link up with Jamie and tell us all what you are loving! :) 

I'm loving: how completely lucky I am to live in such a wonderful place. Some of you may have already heard about the KONY campaign that is going on right now. And if you haven't, please take time and watch this video! You'll be glad you did. 


I'm loving: that even though I am from a small rural community many of our youth have come together and are working out a plan to help with this campaign in a major way. 

I'm loving: Project 7. I love everything they stand for. For those of us who don't have all the time in the world to spend volunteering, Project 7 makes us feel like we can give back too. They have products like water, gum, coffee, mints, and even t-shirts. Every time you buy, they give. For example, for every one case of Project 7's Quench The Thirsty water sold, a person in need recieves clean water for a year.
Check out their website and get involved! http://www.project7.com/.
Maybe even try out their 7 Day volunteer program! 
Here is their mission statement video:

 
Happy Wednesday everyone! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment