Friday, March 16, 2012

It's Friday.. So, what?

So Fridays always seem to bum me out! Everyone always comes in to the store practically cheering about how it's the weekend and they can't wait to do all these awesome weekendish things. Well luckily for me being the bottom of the totem pole kind of worker that I am, I work almost EVERY weekend.  Psh, whatever. Fridays are basically Monday for me. 
 
Ok, thanks. I got that out of my system. 

Yesterday  was fun though! I went to a musical with my Mom and Grandma! It was awesome! It was at the school my Grandma used to work at. The kids were absolutely amazing! They did the play Legally Blonde: The Musical. They did such a good job. I had seen this musical once before as a broadway show in Chicago. I definitely think these kids could compete! Maybe it was so mind-blowing to me because at my old high school, we hardly even had a play. When we did the cast was almost always an all girl cast. It was ridiculous. Any-who, it was a good time! 

 
For my eventful Friday evening, me and my friend are going to make some sculptures! I will show you guys what we come up with soon! How was everyone else's Friday? Hopefully your off this weekend enjoying the awesome weather! 


PS- On a side note, I found this completely amazing song! I am totally in love. Have a listen! :)


Thanks for reading and don't forget, I love comments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment