Sunday, March 11, 2012

Lazy Sunday!

Hey everyone! This weekend has been pretty uneventful. I worked both Friday and Saturday. Today though I had such a perfect lazy Sunday!

My idea of the perfect lazy Sunday isn't exactly being lazy. Today it was raining so I stayed inside most of the day with Steven! I did laundry and cleaned up the house. Then we watched Ratatouille. It was a cute movie, I really liked it! After dinner, we are going to watch 50/50. It looks like a very good movie!

Then Steven took a nap. It was his Sunday to open which means he had to get up at 5. With the time changing last night that meant he only got a few hours of sleep. So while he was sleeping I made sour cream chicken rolls and some garlic and olive oil vermicelli!

we won't tell him I took this..
yummy!

I also got a bit of my pharmacology homework done today!
It was the most amazing Sunday anyone could ask for! :)
What is your idea of a perfect sunday?

1 comment:

  1. Well, it would have to include a nap and a good book! Seriously, I love Sundays and it is so special to be able to have a lazy one with someone you love. Thanks for sharing and for linking up with NOBH! Smiles -

    ReplyDelete