Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring Loves!

Hey everyone! Welcome back for another WILW!



This week I am loving: my sweet friend Brittany. She's going through a hard time right now and just moved back home yesterday. We spent the entire day together and this is what we did.

Tie-dyed shirts!

Grilled vegetable skewers!
Went on an extremely long walk!


I'm also loving this weather! It has been so warm lately and I've loved spending time outside!

I'm loving that I'm going to do the color run in June! I absolutely can not wait! It looks like so much fun!

 
Finally, I'm loving my sweet boyfriend and the new pictures we took the other day! :)

As always, I'm loving all of you! :) Thanks so much for your comments they definitely make my day!

Don't for get to link up both with Jamie and NOBH!  Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I love your tie dyed shirts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your pictures! That race does look like soooo much fun! (too bad I'm not a runner ;) Thanks for linking up to NOBH!

    ReplyDelete