Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wednesday Loves

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Don't forget to link up with Jamie and share your loves!

I'm loving rainy days! Today was my day off and I had great plans to get a ton of stuff accomplished. But I woke up and it was cold and rainy, so that didn't happen. Instead, I spent the whole day "dog-sitting" for my friend Cody! He just got a new yellow lab and named him Buddy (pictures to come)! So I'm loving that I got to spend the whole day cuddling with Buddy and watching One Tree Hill.
 

I'm loving that Vegas is getting closer everyday! It's going to be such a blast!
on_vacation 
I'm also loving that in April I will be doing my very first guest blog over at Love and Hot Chocolate! I'm excited to finally be meeting people through blogging!

I'm loving that Steven and I are trying some place different for our weekly Wednesday dinner! We've got a few choices and I'll keep you guys posted with what we decide! :)

Finally, I'm loving that my friend Shelby and I are going to the midnight premiere of The Hunger Games! I loved the books and can't wait for the movies! Here is the trailer for the movie!


Happy Wednesday Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment