Friday, November 18, 2011

Five Question Friday!

I found a new fun thing to try called Five Question Friday! Link up HERE for a new five questions every Friday! :)

Questions for Friday, November 18th:

1. Do you have a go to song that always puts you in a good mood?
-I have so many! Jack Johnson always puts me in a good mood, especially the songs Banana Pancakes and Upside Down. love them both! Also I really like listening to a song called L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N by Noah and The Whale. :)) Check them out below!





2. Are you a real Christmas tree kinda person or do you go with a real fake one?
-We have always had a fake one, but I love the smell of real ones. They're just sooo hard to take care of and they're really messy. So I'd have to say I'm a fake tree person as long as there is a Christmas Tree Yankee candle lit somewhere :). 
Ps. by fake I mean a fake one that looks real. I really don't care for aluminium trees all that much. 

3. What are you thankful for?
-Everything. My life, My family, My friends, Steven. I have so many things that I am thankful for. I have a steady job and am learning to be independent thanks to my wonderful parents. I'm healthy and have a car that gets me places and live in a wonderful place...the list could go on forever.


4. Which fashion fad from the past do you wish you could wear today?
-Hippie headbands! :) I totally love them and once in a while I'll wear them but sometimes I don't feel adventurous enough! I wish my hair was longer so that I could pull them off a little bit better! 



5. Do you wait until the "low fuel" light comes on before you fill up the gas tank?
-Yep I'm notorious for that! It's horrible to say too, that I do it all the time. I've never ran out of gas (knock on wood). And I drive with my low fuel light on for like ten miles. I feel bad for my little car. Its a habit I really need to break. 

speaking of, I think I should probably go get some gas huh...

Happy Friday to you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment