Saturday, November 26, 2011

Playing Catch Up!

Hello lovelies! It's been pretty crazy around here with birthdays, holidays, work, and school. So I'm going to let you guys in on what I've been up to!

 On Monday, My college family had our Thanksgiving dinner before everyone went home. It was great there was so much food! We all cooked and then watched the movie Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. I love spending time all together it's great!




I have spent a lot of time with my family in the last week. I got to go home and see some of my old friends who I miss a ton! It was good seeing everyone. We had a great Thanksgiving! It was pretty small this year, but it was still fun. Lots of food, that's for sure! :)
I love home. It's so beautiful.

One of the best perks of going home...my mom does my laundry! yay for clean clothes! :)

These are two of my cousins, Jess and Dust, they're pretty much like my brother and sister. Love them soo much and I was SO happy to see them. :)

I've been keeping myself busy in the last week making a few decorations for my house! Christmas is coming up so I made a wreath. I also made a book clock that I've been wanting to make for my room for a really long time.
You can see how to make your own ornament wreath *here*
Check out my instructions on how to make your own book clock *here*

My cousin's birthday was yesterday and my brothers is this Wednesday. My family all got together to celebrate Sarah's but I had to work so I couldn't make it. My brother will be celebrating in a few days and I hope that I can go! He's 25! :)
 
 Happy Birthday to these lovelies! :)

Starting today I have almost an entire week off of work! I'm so excited. Hopefully I'll get ahead in school and finish the rest of my classes so I don't have to worry about them anymore! :)

Also, today Steven comes home! :) He went home for the weekend to see his family for Thanksgiving and he's on his way home now! I can't wait to see him!


Thanks for Reading! :))

1 comment:

  1. That is a busy schedule. Glad you could make it home for some R and R. =)

    Thank you for linking up at NOBH. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete