Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday, Friday!



Hey everyone! A while back I 'stumbled upon' a really cool idea, zipper bracelets! I love making jewelry and this is fun and wayyy easy! The tutorial to make these bracelets is at Cut Out and Keep. I love these things, you can make them in so many different ways and they are totally unique! :) This is the one I just made!
The supplies (pliers, lighter, zipper, and a bunch of beads!)

 My finished product!
I love this! :)
Unfortunately,  I bought the wrong size zipper, so this bracelet is huge! If you try this, remember to get a 7inch  zipper! They come in all colors and sizes so pay attention, or else you will end up with a pretty bracelet, that you can't wear! :(. The good news is that I can always take the charms off and add them to a smaller zipper!


Special Thanks...
Also, Happy Veteran's Day! :) A big thank you to all veterans past, present and future! What you do for us is truly amazing and you could never be thanked enough! 


"This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.  "~Elmer Davis


Don't forget to check out NOBH! It's a great way to discover new things! Click the button below and link up!

3 comments: