Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Ornament Wreath

I got a great idea from Eddie Ross, an ornament wreath! Here is the instructions on how to make one yourself!  

Supplies:
Ornaments (approximately 75)
Glue
Wire Hanger
Ribbon.


Start by taking making your wire hanger in the form of a circle.


Then, I glued the tops of the ornaments on the balls so they wouldn't fall of while I was putting them on.
Next you untwist the top and string on the ornaments until it is completely full. I alternated sizes so that they fit in different ways.
Finally, you tie on a bow to hang your wreath with. I need a little practice on making bows because mine is not the best!

My bow is a little off center and I think I'll change it. I just took a quick picture to show all of you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment